Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Suzuki DP-1000 Duality Digital Piano

Last year, Tracey's Family, Friends, and I all chipped in to get her a new piano. I search high and low for the perfect one considering price and quality. I really think I found it.
P1020950
For starters it has a Dark Rosewood finish that matches our place. Obviously important in a piano :)

P1020953
The keys are perfectly weighted to feel like the keys on a grand piano.

P1020956
It has a ton of features including the ability to plug into your computer to record your playing.

P1020954
It even has an ipod doc so you can play along with your music.

P1020958
And my favorite part. It folds up to look like a normal side table.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adam, I'm writing to ask if after almost 6 months of purchasing the piano, you're still happy with it. I'm in the market to purchase a digital piano and I saw that brand online at costco's website. I don't know much about pianos and I'm definitely going to learn how to play and record. I saw Casio but people are telling me that the weight of the keys are very important and that casio is not too good. I need all the possible guidance before I make such an investment. If you have a minute to email me back at bonderthree@aol.com I would highly appreciate it. I also live in Los Angeles. If it's not too much to ask, what is the price you paid and did you also purchase it from costco? Thank you
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam

    I came up on your site to check out your review of the Suzuki digital piano. Fairly informative and helpful. But, I have to ask, you had one person they responded to you and ask your opinion about something and you could not even respond to that.WTF's up with that? If you're going to blog have the courtesy to respond to the guy. Chris that was 8 years ago or so.

    ReplyDelete